What Really Makes a Couple Compatible?Jan 24, 2022
We all love to watch the fantasies and the happily ever afters..but what about the reality that over 50% of marriages end in divorce? Most people know this fact, but have you ever stopped to investigate what actually led to women deciding to divorce?
We're over here thinking single life is terrible and just wanting what those married couples (seem) to have, but then why do so many women choose to divorce or wish they could? They're fantasizing about the single life!
In this episode we get in to WHY so many marriages end in divorce. And here's a little spoiler, it's typically not marriage itself that leads to divorce..often it was doomed from the very beginning, long before the "I do's".
Need help stopping the cycle of toxic relationships, living happily single, and finding true love? There are currently two ways to work with me:
- The Level Up for Love one-on-one coaching package, which includes taking the Gumball Love Assessment and Relationship Analysis, four coaching sessions with Melissa and one coaching session with Iain and Melissa as a couple, or,
- The Elite VIP Group Coaching Masterclass sessions
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Tanya Zuckerbrot on the Skinny Confidential Podcast
- Happy Even After with Renee Bauer
- Mom's Moving On: Navigating Divorce, Single Motherhood & Co-Parenting
Work with Melissa
Book a call with Melissa: https://melissa-leger.mykajabi.com/workwithme
Join the VIP Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/850443405065504
Follow Melissa on Instagram: @themelissaleger