Is It Time to Hire a Dating & Relationship Coach?May 20, 2021
Wondering if it's time to start working with a dating and relationship coach?
It can be scary investing in coaching. You might be embarrassed that your situation is such a mess, or worry that I'll judge you, or feel weak for asking for help. Trust me, I hold no judgement because all I care about is meeting you where you're at and helping you figure out where to go from here. I love the mess, this is what I was born to do! And asking for help is the strongest thing you can do.
I talked with some of the alumni of my Back to You Academy to see what thoughts were going through their mind when they decided to start coaching with me, and what advice they'd give to another woman considering coaching, but is still unsure.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- What the Back to You Academy Alumni had to say about why they decided to hire a coach, and what they liked about my coaching style specifically
- The difference between coaching and therapy (both complement each other well!)
- How I personally ended up deciding to go to therapy and hiring coaches for my business
- Why your friends can't continue to be your therapists/coaches
- What you'll gain from coaching and how to know when it's right for you
If you're on the fence and want a no-pressure chance to just get to know each other and see if it's right for you, I'm offering a 20min complementary call. Don't worry, I will not try to convince you. It is completely your choice and I want you to feel good about it!
Work with Melissa
Book a call with Melissa: https://melissa-leger.mykajabi.com/workwithme
Join the VIP Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/850443405065504
Follow Melissa on Instagram: @themelissaleger