I'm doing everything right...where is he?!Sep 13, 2020
I'm back after a podcasting hiatus! 2020 has been full of twists and turns as we all know, and I wanted to give you the full rundown on what's been going on in my life behind the scenes. In this episode of Gumball Love I spill all the details on finding the love of my life, moving out of my beloved home of New York City, and the exciting new direction Gumball Love is heading!
We're also really going to dig into a common topic I hear from many of you in the Private Facebook group. Which is, when you feel like you're doing everything right, you're implementing the advice I'm giving you...and yet, you're still not finding love.
We examine the common beliefs and conditioning you may have that are standing in your way of you finding love, and how to rework these beliefs, decondition and shift your mindset, so you can make space for sustainable love!
Are you holding on to any of these beliefs?:
- "I'm so dumb for staying with that last Gumball Guy."
- "I'm running out of time...where is he?"
- "I'll be happy/complete once I find him."
- "Something must be wrong with me if I haven't found him yet."
- "There must be something I have to DO to find him. If I do (X), then I'll be good enough for him."
Tune into the full episode to hear where these beliefs came from and how we can shift out of them and into a higher frequency of energy to be open to sustainable, lasting love.