Soni Pelty Left an Abusive Marriage, Discovered Herself, and Found Real LoveNov 03, 2020
If you are currently considering leaving your marriage, going through a divorce, or wondering how to get back into dating after divorce, you're gonna want to listen to this episode for some serious inspiration!
Soni Pelty got married at age 19 through an arranged marriage, as is custom in her Indian heritage.
Things seemed fine the first couple months, until she discovered her husband's porn addiction.
After 22 years of dealing with this addiction, physical and emotional abuse, and fighting, Soni finally got the strength to leave the marriage after some wise words from her then 15 year old son.
In her 40's and getting back into the dating game, Soni went on 300..yes, 300 dates!! With very clear intentions about what she wanted, until she finally found the man of her dreams and got remarried!
But it wasn't just about finding the man. The most important part for Soni was finding herself and realizing her worth. Now, she helps other women do the same as a relationship coach.
Highlights of this episode:
- Soni explains the process of arranged marriage and what this experience was like for her at 19 years old
- How her marriage began to fall apart and what finally led her to divorce him
- Advice for women currently considering divorcing, or recently divorced
- How Soni began to discover herself and what she wants, and her journey going on 300 dates and finding the love of her life
Follow and Work with Soni
- Instagram: @sonipelty
- Limitless Love Podcast
- Join the Private Facebook Group