How to See Your Value When You Don't Feel Like Enough
Nov 08, 2020
In this episode, I'm answering your questions! We've got scenarios like..
- After the fifth date, when things seemed to be going great and even the topic of marriage was touched upon, seemingly out of no where the guy says he doesn't think they're a good fit. Our girl wants to know, "What did I do wrong?"
- The next comes from a woman who is worried she isn't as established or successful in her career as the potential guy is
- Lastly, an ex boyfriend told a woman that she wasn't good in bed. Then, she saw a new guy for a bit, and the guy ghosted her, so she believes it's confirmed that she's not good in bed
**Trigger warning: suicide is discussed in this episode**
The answers to these questions lie in understanding our own unique value, as well as the importance of communication.
When a person doesn't know what they want, doesn't know how to ask for what they want, or doesn't see their own value, that's when scenarios like ghosting, or seemingly out of no where remarks like "you're not good in bed" or "this isn't working out anymore" happen.
Tune in to learn how to see your own value and worth, especially when you don't feel good enough, and how to see ghosting from a whole new perspective. Not from the perspective that you aren't enough, but from the perspective that there was miscommunication, or incorrect assumptions or expectations.
Follow and Work with Melissa
- The Back to You Academy is officially closed, but you can still work with Melissa one-on-one! Click here to view services or reach out via email: [email protected]
- Direct Message Melissa on Instagram, @themelissaleger
- Join the VIP Facebook group